The City Treasurer is responsible for:
- Managing the investments of the city.
- Works with Mayor, Administrative Clerk, and the City Council to prepare the City's annual Budget.
- Supervises expenditures and receipts and keeps the city on budget.
- Records accounts payable and receivable.
- Prepares payroll for the city.
- Works with auditors to certify tax assessments and levies.
- Collects fees assessed by the city for services.
- Provides documentation needed for governmental grants.
Overbrook City Treasurer